PAYMENT AND DISPATCH
Have you found the part you wanted for your truck? Here’s how to pay at Truckland Parts:
- Place your order with one of our staff.
- Give us your company information and VAT number (for EU countries).
- Truckland Parts checks your VAT number. If the VAT number is in order, no VAT will be charged.
- We draw up a proforma invoice and send it to you
- You pay the proforma invoice to Truckland Parts at the following invoice address:
5652 AR Eindhoven
Using the following bank details:Account number: 159770548
IBAN: NL89 RABO 0159 7705 48
BIC : RABONL2U
Rabobank in EindhovenWith reference to the dossier number. This number can be found on the proforma invoice.
- Following receipt of the amount owing in our bank account, the ordered goods can be collected from Truckland Parts. Or we can dispatch them to you. The invoice will then also be finalised.
Have you found the part you are looking for on this website? We can send it to you by a renowned company. Or collect it yourself, we have long opening hours. Please contact us to place your order: +31 (0)40 295 85 52.